- Sable Systems uses and may disclose your personal information in order to:
i. Provide services to you;
ii. Research, develop, administer, protect and improve our services;
iii. Instigate debt collection; and
iv. Comply with legal compulsion such as a Court order.
- Other than listed in Clause 1, Sable Systems will not provide any information which you give to us to any other organisation or individual without your express permission.
- All clients may request access to the personal details collected by Sable Systems in relation to themselves and the use of the account owned by them. Sable Systems wishes to ensure that such details are always correct and up-to-date, and will amend any inaccuracies or changes to details on request.
- Sable Systems keeps client information on controlled facilities which are secured against unauthorised access. Proof of identity will be required before information is released to any person, including the client.
- Sable Systems typically communicates with its clients by email, and sends all clients a newsletter approximately once per month. In exceptional circumstances, urgent notifications may also be sent out by email.
- Unsubscribe from our Mailings at Any Time
If at any time you no longer want to receive our newsletters or product updates, just let us know, or click on the automatic "unsubscribe" link in any of our mailings.
Dated the 23rd day of May 2005.